Sunday, August 9, 2015

More kayaking gear for sale...

I need to raise about $1000 for some dental work that I need, so I'm selling the Looksha, the greenland paddle, probably the Snapdragon neoprene-GoreTex skirt, my camping gear, and anything else of value that I still own - unless I get a new job first.

(I have over 200 college credits, but I'm still a few classes short of a computer science degree, and one class short of the requirements for a minor in math.  I worked for a maritime museum for over a decade; some of my photographs have been used by the East Bay Regional Parks District, and I've sold a couple of others;  I have experience repairing cars, computer monitors, guitars, and other things; I have experience with small sailboats, windsurfers, canoes, and kayaks; I don't carry a cel phone - altho I could; and I am, therefore, an ideal employee in every way why don't you hire me for God's sake.)

Much of the stuff for sale will be on craigslist, and many things will be on eBay.  I'll be looking for an old kayak that no one wants that I can repair - please let me know if you have one.



No comments:

Post a Comment